Professional Organizing Services
Wish you were better organized? I can help you clear the clutter,
get organized and stay that way
My organizing services are personalized and tailored to meet your particular needs whether in person or via my virtual consulting and coaching services (phone, email, Skype or Face Time). I listen to you, learn about your lifestyle and what a typical day is like and then customize a plan of attack that will work. My services are completely confidential. I pride myself on my integrity and reliability to get the job done in an efficient manner.
Free Estimates, Consults & Service Plans
I offer FREE estimates, organizing 'walk thru' consultations for $50, 'action plan' consultations for $125, and budget-friendly service plans. We can meet either in person or set up a virtual organizing consultation/coaching. I then assess your needs and offer up some personalized suggestions. If you've booked an 'action plan' consultation I will also send you a written plan of action. You can then undertake the action steps on your own, I can coach you along the way, or if you're local; I offer 4 hour and 7.5 hour service plans (where I help you hands-on, in a more direct way).
Contact Sherrie to Learn More
"Wow! You've done it again, Sherrie. In a short period of time you've worked your magic in another one of our rooms. You're amazing, girl! We couldn't be happier."
My organizing services include but are not limited to...
- Helping you purge and declutter the unnecessary
- Showing you where to find more storage space
- Improving (where applicable) your existing storage areas
- Setting up organizing systems that work with your personality and lifestyle
- Kitchen organization improvements including the setting up of 'zones'
- Fridge, freezer and pantry organization
- Menu planning and shopping tips
- Meal preparation services
- Bathroom and bedroom storage and organization improvement
- Home office assistance e.g. conquering paper clutter and organizing bill payments
- Setting up a family command centre
- Helping you declutter and make the most of your clothes closet
- Clothing consultations and personal stylist shopping
- Linen and coat closet re-organization
- Laundry room organization and efficiencies
- Basement and garage organization
- Helping you downsize and plan out what you'll need for your next place
- Home staging within your available budget
- Pre-move consults, taking measurements and consulting so you have an efficient organizing system from the day you move in
- Organizing estate and garage sales on your behalf
- Packing up and delivering items you wish to donate to local charities or consignment/antique shops
- Moving assistance - packing, unpacking and getting you settled in
- eco-organizing and cleaning tips & ideas
"For the first time in my life I can honestly say my morning routine is simple. Thanks to your closet organizing and wardrobe tips and ideas, I now have my clothes stored in a way that makes sense. I can easily find what I want at a glance and have a wardrobe that works and looks good on my body type. Thanks for making over my closet (and me). I have never looked or felt better. I am one satisfied client."
"I want to thank you so much for your visit and advice. You definitely gave me some good ideas to get started with re-organizing. Thanks again, Sherrie."
- Donna B.
- Donna B.
"I love my collections. I appreciate the advice on how best to display things that are important to me. Thanks to some good suggestions like adding glass shelves in my bathroom and rethinking how I used my guest room storage unit, I now have new ways to display and enjoy them."
"It was a BIG move but thanks to Simplyhelpful.ca and all the time Sherrie spent carefully packing up and organizing our belongings it was made easy. My wife was really impressed on the other end, when she started unpacking the boxes and found Sherrie had packed them up in such a way putting things away was a breeze. Too bad we've moved out of the province otherwise we'd be using her services again."
"Thanks for showing us how to make the most of our small kitchen. Our cupboards are now organized in a way that makes a lot more sense and makes preparing a meal much easier."
"You had a vision and made it happen. Your ideas for pantry organizers make finding our food items easy to locate. I would have never thought it possible to create a functional pantry in what is also our laundry room. Thank you."
- P.B. Land
- P.B. Land
"We honestly couldn't have done it without Sherrie. Not only did she help us declutter, she helped us deal with all those sentimental items we just didn't know what to do with. Thanks to Sherrie our home is only contains of the things we love, enjoy and enhance our current lifestyle. Thanks for partnering with us and coaching us along the way."
-Evelyn and Robert
-Evelyn and Robert
"Wow, I'm impressed! I would have never imagined I would have a functional kitchen in such a short time span. Thanks to all Sherrie's hard work and ideas on creating zones and switching up how I store things, I'm enjoying my cooking once again. I look forward to implementing her menu planning ideas as well."
"My new work area is great! Just meeting with you got me going and I have cleared and cleaned a lot of stuff. Thanks."
- Karen M.
- Karen M.